The most popular Online Accounting packages include Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and specialist option FarmPlan. But what does your business get from switching to an online option. Online accounting offers the following benefits:
– Easy to use and increases automation of regular accounting tasks giving you time back to focus on other business activities
– Scalable. Online accounting software grows with your business so there is no need to purchase new software and go through the pain of learning how it works again and again.
– Gives you a real time “snapshot” of your business cashflow, outstanding invoices, invoices paid etc, giving you the opportunity to make decisions quickly knowing you have the most up to date information to hand.
– Helps you to be compliant with HMRC – ie MTD (Making Tax Digital)
– And probably best of all using Online Accounting in your business ensures your accountant gets all the information they need quickly and accurately- making their tasks easier and more efficient, which leads to lower accountancy fees for you.
Can we help?
If your business is thinking about making the change to Online Accounting or you wish to switch to a different package we can help. Speak to our expert team and we will help you choose the right package for your business, support you with the set up, and show you how to use it to get the most from your investment.
Get in touch
Whether you are looking for support in the shape of an extended accounts team or just to provide that bit of extra help when you need it, we can help.