Keep up to date with accounting and tax updates and latest news with our Business News blog.
- Total payment of £2.4bn paid on inheritance tax.
- Total tax breaks are down by a third on previous year.
- Scheme expanded to very smallest businesses.
- Increase sees the highest jump in 27 years.
- Inflation reaches double digits for first time since 1982.
- Pay decreased during rising costs of bills.
- The decision follows Bank of England’s base rate increase.
- ONS says GDP fell as predicted by 0.1%
- The service is reminding businesses there are six months left.
- Tax contributions still surpassed £7 billion.