Keep up to date with accounting and tax updates and latest news with our Business News blog.
- The CPIH rate of inflation fell 0.1% last month.
- 40% of consumers concerned about IHT bills.
- Cut would deliver ‘Brexit dividend’ but ignore other commitments.
- SME organisation calls for MTD reforms.
- Economy grows by 0.4% in August after -0.1% slump in July.
- Spending may be cut to achieve the Chancellor's budget surplus.
- Many overlook the role of complex trusts when it comes to inheritance tax planning.
- Pre-pandemic stamp duty land tax rates are back in place until at least 31 March 2022.
- Countries worldwide agree to minimum corporation tax rate of 15%.
- Pensions firm calls for better data on £4,000 limit.